The castle is open to groups from Easter to All Saints’ Day and to the public from 1 June to 30 September. It is closed in winter.
COVID 19: Reservations are required to visit the castle. The number of visitors is limited to 10 per hour.
- FROM EASTER TO 31 MAY: open only for groups of more than 15 people on reservation
- FROM JUNE 1ST TO JUNE 12TH: open every day
- FROM JUNE 23RD TO JULY 14TH: open on Saturdays and Sundays
- FROM JULY 16TH TO AUGUST 31ST: open on Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays
- FROM SEPTEMBER 1ST TO 30TH : open on Saturdays and Sundays
- FROM OCTOBER 1ST TO ALL SAINTS’ DAY: open only for groups of more than 15 people on reservation
From 11 am to 1 pm
Gardens and chapel only
From 3 pm to 7 pm
(with one of the owners)
gardens, chateau, chapel, exhibitions
Free for children under the age of 12 and for The members of the Association
* The guided tour is conducted by one of the owners.
Music, theatre, exhibitions… Ételan is also a place to share. For more than 40 years, from April to October, the Association has offered a rich and varied cultural programme.
THEY LIKE ETELAN
powered by Rich Plugins